Tuesday, December 28, 2010

december 2010

It has been almost 3 months since Ihave had a chance to post time just seems to fly and here we are at the end of 2010.  I guess the most news is   the fall semester for Charlie is over and we got the three Christmas dolls done for the customers who wanted them for Christmas. 

Charlie made the deans list again which for me is no surprise as he is a perfectionist when it comes to his classes and school.  He participated in a class project runway show but did not place but he created a beautiful gown which you can see on his blog My Journey with Judy.blogspot.com.  Christmas has come and gone and we had a great time with the neighbors and Charlies family. 

I guess I have to confess to calling his brother and telling him we were tired of them just coming down eating and leaving.  So this year his mom and dad came at 11am and stayed till after five and for the first time you could not keep his mother quiet.  She talked incessantly and his  brother and his girlfriend, Paula came down later in the day.  We exchanged a few presents with his family but kept ours for christmas day.  Charlie got me a beautiful bracelet which I love and some dvds and a cd.  Christmas night we played scrabble with the neighbors and we will be spending New Years Eve there also, but it will not be late for me as I have to be at work at 5 a,m   Some ungodly hour to wipe ass, as Iwork in a nursing home.

I wish all who have been reading a happy and healthy new year. Chzrlie will be in school full time for the spring semester so basically our time together will be the weekends but you have to sacrifice something to obtain a greater plan for the future.

As I enter 2011 I am reminded so much of my mother who has been gone for 20 years.  I miss her but luckily I have a video tape of her last christmas and can still hear her voice whenever I want.  you make a new
family with friends and with Charlie.  He is the love of my life, my partner , the other half of me and I hope we continue to have a long time to share.  I remember so many Christmases of long ago with my previous partner and i truly wish i had them back to spend more time with my mother than was allowed in the previous relationship.  However time moves forward and you cannot regret the past just make the future a better place to be.
well I think I will close for now and until the next time peace love and joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond what I am writing, it means so very much to me.